Hungarian Scientific Bibliography Database (MTMT) at Corvinus University, Budapest
Regulations on the records of scholarly publication activities
The new MTMT uploading system
Based on the Provisions of the Rector 3/2020 (X.6) on the Records of scholarly publication activities at Corvinus University of Budapest, from now on, the Research Support Librarians assigned by the Library will perform the data upload of publications that can be considered from the aspect of scientific achievement and their up-to-date record in the MTMT database.
The Provisions cover the publications of the following colleagues and authors:
- lecturers and researchers currently in employment relationship with the University, who have declared in writing that they can be taken into account at the University when considering the existence of the operating conditions of the institution (T1 submission)
- professor emeriti/emeritae
- doctoral students and doctoral candidates
- individuals who make a contract with the University for publication activities.
We ask the authors to submit their data upload requests by filling in the relevant form available on the Library's website. The same form makes it possible for our lectureres to ask for checking their full publication (scientific, educational) list in MTMT. Since checking a complete publication list is rather meticulous and time-consuming, requires regular arrangement between you and the librarian, please let enough time (3-4 weeks) for our librarians to complete this work.
We can provide information and help regarding publications and MTMT-related questions via our usual channels of email and phone.
The Rector's Provisions define the librarian's task as the following: making entries of scholarly, educational books, book chapters, journal articles, research reports. This does not apply to abstracts, regardless of what MTMT category they fall into.
The librarian's tasks do not include the uploading of data generating from works of public interest, popular science and non-classified nature, or the data of publications categorized as Other. To record these, the Library provides consultation sessions for the authors. Librarians record quarterly data of citations registered in WoS or Scopus bibliometric databases. For the uploading of citing works collected from other sources by the author, we offer regular training and consultation sessions.
We continuously work on the improvement of the new procedure of recording publications together with the lecturers' community, taking into consideration bibliographical standards and ethical requirements. All remarks and suggestions are welcome and will be considered.
Consultation opportunities, workshops
For our teachers we provide group trainings and personal consultation opportunities.
MTMT workshop: Personal consultation
MTMT workshop: MTMT group consultation registration
Where to turn for help
MTMT administrators at Budapest Corvinus University
Do not hesitate to turn to our staff with your problems and questions, in person or at email@example.com
To allow us to see to your needs best as we can, and to help us with our time mamagement, please contact us at least 3 days in advance.
|Institutional representative||Zsuzsanna Nagy director general,
|Institutional administrator||Éva Demecs
Institute of Economic and Public Policy – Éva Demecs, Eszter Bara
- Department of Health Economics – Éva Demecs
- Department of Economic Policy and Labour Economics – Éva Demecs
- Department of Public Policy and Management – Éva Demecs
- Department of Comparative and Institutional Economics – Eszter Bara
Institute of Information Technology – Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Department of Infocommunication
- Department of Information Systems
- Számítástudományi Tanszék
Institute of Economics – Eszter Bara, Éva Demecs, Edina Laluk
Institute of Communication and Sociology – Edina Laluk
- Department of Communication and Media Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Politics
- Pszichológia és Viselkedéstudományi Tanszék
Institute of Marketing – Éva Demecs, Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Marketingkutatás és Fogyasztói Magatartás Tanszék – Demecs Éva
- Marketing-, Média- és Designkommunikáció Tanszék – Demecs Éva
- Marketingmenedzsment Tanszék – Demecs Éva
- Turizmus Tanszék – Lőrinczi Erzsébet
Institute of Mathematics and Statistical Modelling – Eszter Bara, Éva Demecs, Veronika Vitéz
- Department of Mathematics – Veronika Vitéz
- Department of Operations Research and Actuarial Sciences – Éva Demecs
- Department of Statistics – Eszter Bara
MNB Institute – Éva Demecs
Institute of International Political and Regional Studies – Éva Demecs, Erzsébet Lőrinczi, Veronika Vitéz
- Department of World Economy – Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Department of International Relations – Veronika Vitéz
- Politikatudományi Tanszék – Demecs Éva
- Világgazdasági Tanszék – Demecs Éva
Institute of Finance, Accounting and Business Law – Éva Demecs, Erzsébet Lőrinczi, Veronika Vitéz
- Department of Investments and Corporate Finance - Éva Demecs
- Business Ethics Center – Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Department of Business Law – Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Department of Financial Accounting – Veronika Vitéz
- Department of Managerial Accounting – Veronika Vitéz
Institute of Business Economics – Judit Tóth
- Department of Decision Sciences
- Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Mamangement
- Üzleti Gazdaságtan Tanszék
Institute for the Development of Enterprises– Judit Tóth, Erzsébet Lőrinczi
- Department of Agrobusiness – Erzsébet Lőrinczi
Institute of Management – Judit Tóth
- Családi Vállalatok Központ
- Szervezeti Magatartás Tanszék
- Vezetés és Kontroll Tanszék
- Vezetés és Stratégia Tanszék
- Vezetés és Szervezés Tanszék