Services during the 2020/21 autumn semester
During the 2020/21 autumn semester, only students, lecturers and staff of Corvinus University may visit the library in person, observing the following safety measures
- Mask-wearing is mandatory throughout the library.
- Be careful to keep a social distance of 1,5 m.
- Only study spaces with a chair may be used in reading rooms and e-labs.
- The chairs cannot be taken elsewhere
- Use the hand sanitizers, especially before and after using self-service checkout and IT equipment
- Returned library books will now be quarantined for 3 days
According to the No: 44/2020. (VIII. 06.) Provision of the Presidential Committee, there is currently no access to the Library reading rooms for external members. The library will temporarily not accept new registrations, and it is also not possible to extend memberships that expired before March 1, 2020.
Upon request, the Library will extend Borrower Cards expiring after March 1, 2020 either until December 31, 2020, or by adding the period lost due to the coronavirus. Readers can choose the most favourable option.
External readers with a valid Borrower Card can borrow by filling out an online form. The maximum number of volumes which can be borrowed at the same time is 8. Books requested during the library's opening hours can be picked up the next day at the 1st floor service point. Books not collected will not be stored, the claim will be cancelled.
To return books, please use the drop box in front of the library entrance. Returned library books will now be quarantined for 3 days